- Staff are taking extra care to frequently clean surfaces, including door handles, push buttons, and counters
- Staff are staying home, if they feel sick, have symptoms, or have been around someone who has gotten sick
Pick Your Experience
- Explore the property on your own with a grounds pass
- Take a guided tour of the mansion and visit the museum exhibitions, kitchen yard, and reproduction school house with a general admission ticket.
Choose Your Payment Method
- Buy your ticket in advance
- Purchase a ticket from a staff member in the visitor center, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Use the contactless pay box, located outside, near the parking lot
- Grounds passes are available for purchase from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. (The grounds remain open until 6 p.m.)
- Tour tickets may be purchased online up to one hour before the tour start time.
Follow Coronavirus Health and Safety Guidelines
- Stay home if you feel sick
- We encourage guests to a mask when inside, on a tour, or talking with a Gunston Hall staff member or other guests.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people not in your household
- Use the hand sanitizer stations and the bathrooms to wash your hands thoroughly and frequently
Stay Safe Outdoors
- Use tick repellent
- Check for ticks and remove any that you find as soon as possible
- Contact your doctor if you get sick
- For more information about ticks, see Fairfax County’s Field Guide to Battle Ticks